i’m one of those annoying people who’s always like “omg i know that actor from somewhere omg i recognize them whAT WERE THEY IN” when watching tv shows/movies who then proceeds to look it up on their phone and inform everyone that said actor was an extra in an episode of some stupid 90s sitcom once
“A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, eleven o’clock. Harry looked behind him and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it.
Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.”Happy September 1st, y’all!
Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
Im not really one for the whole fame game. I love to act and Im not going to pretend I dont like the money that comes with it, the freedom it affords me and the things I can do with that money for the people I love.
so much bitch please
How did I not notice that ‘bitch please’ face before?
jamdoughnutmagician said: green!
8 Facts about my body:
- I have naturally curly hair
- I have brown eyes but they have a tiny bit of green around the edges
- I am quite muscular
- I have unusually wide feet
- I shave my armpit hair frequently because I think it’s gross and unhygienic
- I currently have some very drastic tan lines (esp on my legs and feet) because I worked outside all summer
- I wear a bunch of bracelets on my wrists in the summer, and for some of spring and fall
- My ears are slightly uneven, but enough that when I wear certain types of sunglasses you notice that they don’t sit straight on my face